Jude: I don't want milk on my cereal, mommy. Me: Why not? Jude: Because the Bible says that foolishness is bound up in the heart of a child, and if I drink my milk, I will spill it.
I think so, but I am biased, of course :-) It is really amazing how little ones can really pick up on theology if you consistently teach them. It's such a blessing to hear them say things like this! :-)
3 comments:
That
Is
A
M
A
Z
I
N
G
!
I want to meet Jude. He seems like a really amazing kid!
I think so, but I am biased, of course :-) It is really amazing how little ones can really pick up on theology if you consistently teach them. It's such a blessing to hear them say things like this! :-)
Train up a child in the way he should go....you're doing just that. Love it!
Post a Comment