Jude went to the doc for a routine physical earlier this week. He was really good for the nurses, so they kept giving him stickers. We left with quite the stash. Anyways, while sitting in the waiting room he dropped one on the floor, and asked me to retrieve it. I told him that he had dropped it, so he needed to pick it up. "I can't, mom! I'm an old man!" he said. "An old man?" I asked, quite confused about how he could reach the conclusion that 3 years was anywhere near 'old'. "I'm an old man. Like Daddy. I'm an old man, and I drink coffee. Can you pick it up for me?" Ha. Wow. Poor Jake.
At the dinner table tonight: "I can't eat this! It's too good!" He was serious. What does that even mean???
And, I already put this one on facebook, but I need to put in on here, because I'll definitely want to remember it later :-)
"Mommy, you're a really good mom." Eeeeek. He can be such a sweet little guy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment