Jude's been really into this lately. One of the videos on it is for a song called "Kickin' it Old School", which is basically about how we don't need all the crazy shenanigans that churches are using these days to try to lure people into the church~ we just need the Bible! "You can take the new stuff, You can keep the fluff, The Bible is our tool, And we're here to kick it old school." Good stuff! Anyways, Jude always wants to know what the songs are talking about. Today, he was asking me about this song, and said, "Mommy, why do we kick the old stool? Is it good to kick the old stool? Should we get a new stool?" HA HA HA! Oh, man, I laughed so hard. I love that kid.
In other news, Aviyah's back to her happy, giggly, playful little self. We went to the doc today for her follow up visit and she's looking good. Praise God for healing my precious little girl!!! :-)
Here's one of Jude's favorite videos. All of the videos made by these guys are fantastic for kids and teach solid truths to them. I hate putting Jude in front of the computer, but when I have something like this for him to watch, I dont' feel so bad :-)


0 comments:
Post a Comment