Jude loves the moon. I don't know what it is about it, but he's always been fascinated by it, and can find it anywhere in the sky, even when you can hardly see it during the day. His Uncle Jeremy got him one of these for Christmas, and he's really obsessed with it. It's his own moon!!!
Anyways, I'm not sure what's going on with the moon tonight, but my Grandma told me it was going to be bigger and brighter than usual. Since Jude loves to find the moon in the sky each night, I took him out to see this one, knowing that he would appreciate it. He looked up at it, and a look of sheer joy spread over his face. "Mommy, can I show the moon MY moon?" He was SO excited to go inside, take his moon off of the wall, and show it to the real moon. He grabbed it, ran outside, and started explaining to the real moon that he had his own moon because he loved the moon so much. It was so so so cute!!!
He topped off the cuteness by saying, "Goodnight, moon!" before heading inside to go to bed.
I think I need to go kiss him goodnight again. Just for being so precious.


0 comments:
Post a Comment