Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Someone has a case of the Mondays.

This is a weird entry, not so much a funny one. But I thought that it was worth noting. It's one of those "mark your calendars" moments.

It's been an interesting morning. Aviyah slept through the night, which never happens, and Jude asked for something he never, ever, ever asks for.

He was crazy this morning. He freaked out because he had "snots on his face" about every 5 minutes. At about 10:30am, after wailing for a good 15 minutes about an undisclosed problem, I could finally make out "I want to brush my teeeeeeth!"

"Ok, ok... we'll brush your teeth! Why do you want to brush your teeth?"

"I want to brush my teeth so that I can read a book and take a nap!"

He was serious. We brushed his teeth and he settled happily into his bed as I read him a book. Then he went to SLEEP. Without me having to go in there numerous times to ask him to quiet down. He just... slept! He's been quiet in there for two hours now!

This is not my child. He would never, ever ask for that. Where's the real Jude?

0 comments:

Post a Comment