Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got...

Jude was playing with my wedding ring this morning, and I asked him if he knew where I got it from. He said he didn't know (that's his first answer to every question). When I asked him again, he very confidently replied. "Mr. Justin!" (He is a friend and neighbor of ours.) Haha! I tried to explain that Daddy (Jake) had given it to me when we were married, but he just got really confused and changed the subject. Haha... I guess we'll try explaining the whole marriage thing to him later :-)

I just want to add on here because I love it so much that my wedding ring was my Grandma's original wedding set that my Grandpa (the jeweler) made for her. I think of both of them every time I look at it! Heirlooms are the best! :-)

1 comments:

Mike Riccardi said...

This might be the most awesome blog post title ever. Well done, Marie.

Post a Comment