Can I just say that my sister is an amazing woman? She is a few years younger, but in many ways more mature. She is quick to be thankful to God, even in adverse circumstances, and is always looking for ways to serve others. Ask anyone that knows her, and they'll tell you that Laura is a joy to be around, and always encouraging to talk to. She is SO Christ-centered~ every time I talk to her about anything, I am reminded of this. She is a beautiful, amazing woman and I am so blessed to have her as my sister! Thank you, Lord, for giving me Laura as a biological sister, but more importantly, a strong sister in Christ. I love you, Laura!


Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.
Amen.


2 comments:
Thats good Marie!
That was very sweet. You seem to be a pretty amazing woman too. Must run in the genes. You two look nothing alike! You are blessed to have a sister!
Post a Comment