Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Here I go again...

"Cleanse your hearts, ye sinners,

and purify your hearts, ye double minded!"

I don't understand humans and their double mindedness.  Why can't we remember that we blaspheme the name of our creator when we claim to know him but act in completely contradictory ways?  (I know why, it's a rhetorical question.) You love Jesus, you say?  Then maybe you shouldn't get trashed to celebrate the blessings he's given you.  Your purpose in life is to glorify God?  Then treat others the way God would, not the way you think they deserve to be treated, or you are doing the oppposite.  Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, & being, or don't bother claiming to know Him at all.  There is nothing worse than a lukewarm "Christian" who claims to follow Christ.  I challenge every one of you today who says claims to be a Christian to live BIBLICALLY and to not subject the Word of God to crooked human interpretation and preference.  Submit your entire being to the one who created you, lest he say on judgement day, "Depart from me, for you I never knew." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment