Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary to.... me!

And only me, cause my husband is vacationing (ok, he's there for work) in the beautiful state of Arkansas.  If I had thought of this earlier, I would have asked for awesome ideas for things to do alone on your anniversary.  There have to be some things that are more fun by yourself, but that you need an excuse to do/celebrate.  Any ideas for the next holiday Jake decides to spend in Arkansas?  Haha... 

(Disclaimer: I am not whining.  At least I'm not the one stuck in Arkansas!)

1 comments:

northWord said...

ahhgg....! what a ditz I am for not remembering one of the happiest days in MY life!-which would be the day I acquired not only a a daughter but the perfect one. I couldn't have custom made a better daughter had I planned it myself, all trained-in and everything! ;d

God is so good :)
~

Yes, the words "vacationing" and "Arkansas" in the same sentence do seem at odds with eachother, sort of like "day off" and "housecleaning"; or "100% wool" and "poolside". heheh.

oh yeah - Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment