Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My green little secret...

I am too busy to be blogging right now, but I just had to put this on here because I am sooooo proud of myself~ I totally stuck a handful of baby greens into Jude's smoothie a few days ago and he totally didn't notice! HA! You WILL eat some vegetables, child!

The hard part was getting him out of the kitchen- he loves to help make his smoothie (and supervise me to make sure that the right ingredients in the right amounts end up in there. Bossy pants.). But I did, so he couldn't reject the smoothie based on it's ingredients. I'm seriously so excited about this. The kid will drink a smoothie every day if I let him. Little does he know he's eating lettuce! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is also great news for Jake and I who are not big salad fans, but need the greens... so, really, everyone wins here. But don't tell Jude. It's my little secret. I'm still happy dancing about it.

As a short P.S. Aviyah started eating rice cereal this week... she inhales the stuff like it actually tastes good. Or tastes like anything. Ok, for real, I'm done now... more later! :-)

2 comments:

Ashley Wauhop said...

way to go, marie! you're such a great mom :) let's hang out soon...our husbands get to hang out way too much! haha :)

Marie said...

You're sweet :-) That's a good idea, let's get together! I'l FB you :-)

Post a Comment